AppearanceEditLaguna appears as an adult with green eyes and long black hair combed over one side of his face, somewhat resembling Tifa. He wears a studded medium blue jacket, khaki pants, black boots and fingerless gloves. He also wears a dogtag around his neck and a silver earring.
- Galbaldian Soldier - His first alt. dons him in his uniform as a soldier of Galbadia. He appears in dark blue bodysuit with a high collar covered in plates of armor.
- President - A second alt. which dons him in his attire during his presidential run on Esthar. Here he appears in a completely casual appearance consisting of a light blue buttoned shirt, khaki pants and a pair of sandals.
- Sorceress Knight - A DLC costume purchasable on the PSN currently available only in Japan and UK. Here he appears as a movie character called Zefer while on a set during filming, adorned in a suit of armor with a purple tasset.
Laguna's battle concept is Tactical Gunner. Unlike the other characters in the game, Laguna exclusively uses an assortment of conventional firearms rather than melee weapons or magic, ranging from machine guns to rifles to explosive projectiles. As such, Laguna is almost exclusively a projectile user much like Ultimecia, albeit more direct. By holding down the attack button, Laguna can alter and strengthen his attacks to cover a wider range or keeping pressure on his opponents Laguna is best suited for mid-to-long range affairs, at a slight disadvantage if opponents get too close to him.
- Look, the faeries have come! - All of Laguna's weapons take on a gold sheen, in reference to the Aura spell in Final Fantasy VIII where characters under the influence of the spell glow a golden hue, being able to use Limits at will.
- A Faeries' Miracle - Reduces attack lag, allowing for quicker attacks.
- Desperado - Laguna blasts the opponent with his missile launcher, shattering the background in the progress. He then proceeds to throw an unpinned grenade at the opponent and jump into the air, latching onto a suspended rope. The player must open fire on the opponent using Laguna's machine gun by aiming with the thumbstick and holding down the R Trigger button to fire a stream of bullets and build up the Damage gauge. If full, Laguna will end the attack with Ultimate Ragnarok Cannon, bringing together all of his weapons together with Ragnarok as the main weapon and charges up energy for a large beam that shaves off Brave with the previously lodged grenade detonating at the end, dealing HP damage. If the player fails to build up the game within time, he simply poses as the grenade detonates on the opponent.
|Introduced in Dissidia Final Fantasy (2008)|
|Warrior of Light · Garland · Firion · The Emperor · Onion Knight · Cloud of Darkness · Cecil Harvey · Golbez · Bartz Klauser · Exdeath · Terra Branford · Kefka Palazzo · Cloud Strife · Sephiroth · Squall Leonhart · Ultimecia · Zidane Tribal · Kuja · Tidus · Jecht · Shantotto · Gabranth · Cosmos · Chaos · Cid of the Lufaine · Shinryu|
|Introduced in Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy|
|Kain Highwind · Gilgamesh · Tifa Lockhart · Aerith Gainsborough · Laguna Loire · Yuna · Prishe · Vaan · Lightning · Feral Chaos|
|Introduced in Dissidia Final Fantasy (2015)|
|Y'shtola · Ramza Beoulve · Ace · Materia · Spiritus|
|Introduced in Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia|
|Edge Geraldine · Yang Fang Leiden · Shadow · Yuffie Kisaragi · Seifer Almasy · Raijin · Fujin · Vivi Ornitier · Adelbert Steiner · Seymour Guado · Penelo · Hope Estheim · Sazh Katzroy · Yda · Rem Tokimiya · King|