|Destiny Odyssey II|
After Completing Prologue
In this Story you will play though 5 chapters as Firion.
|DP||First Prize||Second Prize|
|0||100 Gil||10 PP|
|1||200 Gil||20 PP|
|2||600 Gil||30 PP|
|3||1000 Gil||50 PP|
|5||Flame Lance||120 PP|
|6||Ice Lance||200 PP|
|7||Rosetta Stone||300 PP|
Destiny Odyssey II - 1Edit
- The unending Dream
- Firion: Of course, with the enemy so numerous, ending this conflict will be no easy feat...
- Tidus: It doesn't matter how many there are. All we have to do is shoot for the goal!
- Firion: You're right. Let us choose our course wisely.
(Upon taking a treasure chest)
- Tidus: You're just gonna TAKE that?
- Firion: What? It's free!
- Tidus: That's what I like about you, Firion! So... what's the wild rose, huh?
- Firion: Heh... I was just thinking about that myself.
|You start the Stage with 4 Destiny Points. Possible end 3 DP.|
1. Imitation Liegeman Lv. 1. Battle Map : Order's Sanctuary
Destiny Odyssey II - 2Edit
- "Never abandon a dream. There is always a path so long as one doesn't give up."
- Board Dialog
- Firion: There are too many of them... Tidus, what do you say we split up?
- Tidus: You bet! See you later!
- Firion: There is something to be learned from how light he is on his feet...
|You start with 4 DP. Possible end DP 4|
1. Imitation Despot Lv. 4. Battle Map : World of Darkness
5. Imaginary Soldier Lv 4. Battle Map : World of Darkness
Destiny Odyssey II - 3Edit
- "The empress of the frozen wastes...Her strength calls forth a new source of courage in the warrior."
- Tidus: So you fought my old man, right? What did you think?
- Firion: This may sound odd...but the look in his eyes almost made me forget he was with Chaos.
- Tidus: I see...
- Firion: Are you alright? You had best stay focused. There are plenty more enemies ahead.
- Tidus: Don't worry about me. I'm doing fine. No, great!
[After Unlocking red gate]
- Firion: So Tidus, what's YOUR goal in life?
- Tidus: Huh?
- Firion: A goal to strive for as you go down your own path-you have one, right?
- Firion: It was only because you encouraged Cecil that he was able to move forward.
- Firion: Are you satisfied with standing still?
- Tidus: Firion...
|You start with 5 DP. Possible end 5 DP|
1. Imitation Despot Lv. 7. DP Chance : Win within 10 sec. Reward DP +1. Battle Map : Dreams End
Destiny Odyssey II - 4Edit
- "A sweet dream for the wisher, a trial of thorns for the seeker. Not unlike the rose itself..."
- Firion: ( Many people lose their lives in times of war...)
- ( They may die trying to protect friends, or trying to give strength to others. )
- ( But in the end, they die. And there are others who lose hope, and grieve...)
- Firion: A future where happiness blooms like a wild rose...That's what I'm fighting for!
|You start with 5 Destiny Points, possible end 5 ~ 7 DP.|
1. False Hero Lv. 8. DP Chance: Critical hit within 10 sec. Reward DP +1. Battle Map: The Rift
5. False Stalwart Lv. 3. DP Chance: Win without taking damage. Reward DP +1. Battle Map: Ultimecia's Castle
Destiny Odyssey II - 5Edit
- "With the dream be left a fantasy! Or a glimmer of hope for the future! Light shined on the determination of the warrior..."
- Firion:Everyone has supported me all this time...I won't keep them waiting any longer! I must succeed!
|You start with 5 DP, possible end 5 ~ 7 DP.|
1. Delusory Warlock Lv. 5. DP Chance: Critical hit within 10 sec. Reward: DP +1. Battle Map: Pandaemonium
X2. Red Locked Area. Accessible after you win battle piece 4
- Firion: I must carve my own path! ( after he beat battle piece 4 )
Story Dialog Edit
Firion, the warrior with mastery over eight kinds of weapons-
His journey began alongside Cloud, Cecil, and Tidus,
yet, the paths to their individual goals
led them to separate and reunite.
Now, Firion and Tidus are at a crossroad
as each continues to search for his journey's end-
Scene 1 Edit
[Firion summons his Wild Rose]
Tidus: What are you doing?
Firion: It's the wild rose...
Firion: (Oh yeah. That's right...
Firion: The enemy stole it from me that time...)
Tidus: So, tell me all about the wild rose!
Firion: Break time's over. We should get going soon.
Tidus: Heh. All right, then.
Tidus: Once I deal with my old man and find my crystal,
Tidus: I'll make you tell me
Firion: You're so nosy, Tidus.
Tidus: Firion, what's your goal in life?
Firion: What do you mean?
Tidus: You know, to become the world's best swoardsman!
Tidus: Or, there's a guy you just have to beat!
Tidus: Like Cloud and Cecil, a goal to strive for as you go down your own path.
Tidus: You gotta have one to make it through what we're facing.
Firion: Right now, all I can think of is to end the conflict. no matter what it takes.
Tidus: Ahhh, you're so uptight!
Firion: Something wrong with that?
Tidus: In times like these, you just gotta let yourself go![Runs off]
Scene 2 Edit
Warrior of Light: Where did that come from?
Firion: No idea... It was here when I woke up. Cosmos, do you know?
Cosmos: I do not. But I do sense something special about it.
Cosmos: It seems to have come from a distant past...
Firion: Wild rose... Just saying the name gives me a sense of nostalgia...
Scene 3 Edit
Garland: His feelings bloom within him. Was the flower your idea?
Garland: I hope you realize that no amount of trickery will give them more time.
Golbez: The past is past. I need only create a new future.
Garland: Hoping you can save them this time?
Scene 4 Edit
Firion: Well, that's that.
Firion: Tidus, where are you?
Jecht: Don't know where he is, but he's fine!
Firion: Hold on. You're Tidus's father, aren't you? What did you do to him?
Jecht: Didn't do a damned thing.
Jecht: I've been told there's no point in me fighting him yet.
Firion: Tidus has been looking forward to settling things with you.
Firion: Don't tell me you ran from the fight.
Jecht: That wasn't funny, kid.
Jecht: Everyone's getting in my way, and it's kinda ticking me off.
Jecht: Think I'll take it out on you!
Jecht: You're not half bad! Come on. We're not done yet!
Firion: I won't fight against you.
Jecht: What? What's the matter?
Firion: I realized something as I fought you.
Firion: The one you really want to fight isn't me. It's Tidus!
Firion: Why use me as a substitute when you know you he's determined to face you?
Jecht: Here's another kid who thinks he knows it all.
Jecht: But you sure know how to hit a guy where it hurts.
Firion: Where are you going?
Jecht: I finally see where I'm supposed to go, thanks to all your meddling.
Jecht: You know, when you're having a bad day, you just gotta let yourself go!
Tidus: Firion! Are you okay?
Firion: I get it now. Like father, like son. What a resemblance.
Scene 5 Edit
Tidus: Sorry for being for selfish, but I gotta do this...
Firion: Don't worry about it. It's the story you have to tell.
Tidus: I'm gonna settle things with my old man.
Firion: Yeah. Now off you go!
Firion: So we go our separate ways.
Emperor: It looks like you are all alone. Have all your friends abandoned you?
Firion: They have only gone to do what they must.
Emperor: Then do you know what it is that you must do?
Firion: Of course I do! I must bringan end to this conflict!
Emperor: Such a grand statement from a mere cog in the war machine.
Emperor: He's going to end the conflict, so he says.
Ultimecia: Then we should teach him a lesson... on the futility of wishing for an end.
[Ultimecia fights Firion]
Ultimecia: Did I not say it was futile?
Ultimecia: You are in the midst of a battle that has been fought between the gods for ages.
Ultimecia: What do you possibly think you could do?
Emperor: How pathetic. I'm afraid your dream of gathering the crystals will never become reality.
Emperor: Even the efforts of your friends will all be for naught.
Firion: I will not let their struggles be wasted.
Firion: I will obtain the crystal, and bring an end to this-
Emperor: Is that truly your will?
Firion: What do you mean?
Emperor: That is why you are weak.
Emperor: You only fight because you are told to. You are nothing but Cosmos's tool.
[Disappears with Ultimecia]
Firion: Am I...just Cosmos's tool?
Scene 6 Edit
Cosmos: Cloud, Cecil, and Tidus have each obtained their crystals.
Firion: They've done it... They've really done it!
Cosmos: Yes. Because they never stopped walking down the paths they chose.
Firion: The paths they chose...
Cosmos: Have you lost yours?
Firion: I...never had a specific objective I could call my own...
Firion: like winning against my father, or fighting alongside my brother.
Firion: I just wanted to bring an end to the conflict.
Firion: It's like the Emperor said. I'm only a tool without a will of my own.
Cosmos: That is untrue. You do have a goal.
Cosmos: A dream that you have kept inside your heart for a long time.
Firion: But my dream is nothing special. It's more like...just a childish dream
Cosmos: Tell me your dream- and the future you wish for in your heart.
Firion: Wild roses... My dream is a world filled with wild roses.
Firion: When the battle is over, I want to fill the world with flowers.
Firion: A world where we can overcome what we have lost, where even the rain and the wind can provide us with stregth...
Cosmos: It's a beautiful dream.
Cosmos: A dream that was born out of none other than you.
Cosmos: If you were a mere tool, you would not have had such a dream.
Firion: Cosmos... You're right. It is my dream. And it's up to me to seize it.
Cosmos: I wish I could have such a dream...
Firion: And you can. I promise.
See also Edit
|I: Warrior of Light · II: Firion · III: Onion Knight · IV: Cecil Harvey · V: Bartz Klauser · VI: Terra Branford · VII: Cloud Strife · VIII: Squall Leonhart · IX: Zidane Tribal · X: Tidus|
|Chapter 1 · Chapter 2 · Chapter 3 · Chapter 4|
|Heroes · Villains|